Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Seasons Hunt Second Part

Seguimos encontrando cositas esta vez encontré cositas para el hogar un hermoso juego de mesa y sillas incluye el cuadro free gift The Seasons Hunt Kari

 

Body

Skin:Tilly free gift  en las noticias del grupo Mother Goose’s

Hair:Caraless Whisper Dreamy Red free gift The Seasons Hunt Clawtooth

Cloth

Top:Spring Slouch Tank in Rose free gift The Seasons Hunt Vive9

Pants:Pegged Jeans Floral free gift The Seasons Hunt This is a Fawn

Shoes:Saffron Pumps Soft Silver Lelutka

Accesories

Plant Hair free git The Seasons Hunt duboo

Pose:Everglow (no free)

1 comment:

  1. I just love her clothes and the way she dresses. It´s like if she was Argentinean. i say this because I remember in my trip there I used to think that all girls looked fabulous. I had an apartment rental in Buenos Aires and my neighbours wore super hot shorts and jeans with nice boots. I believe I´m gonna start dressing like that!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete